Fall 2019 - Seasonal Positions
We are now accepting resumes to fill several seasonal positions with Kaiser Studio. Please read the descriptions below and submit your resume to Kaiser Studio by email to apply for a position. Be sure to let us know which position(s) you are interested in.
Applicants must be available during the times stated below to be considered.
• Seasonal position beginning in early-August through late-October. Applicants must be willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and occasional evenings (usually not past 8:30pm). Must be regularly available from approximately 7am - 3pm. Photographers must be prepared to start earlier or stay later in the day, if necessary. No weekends required. Full time and part time opportunities available.
• Seeking individuals to travel to schools in Metro Detroit for school picture photography. Basic computer skills are required. Photography experience not necessary. Paid training is provided. All necessary equipment is assigned to each photographer for the duration of the season.
• MUST enjoy working with children and have the ability to positively interact with children of all ages as well as adults and represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. Valid driver's license is required as well as reliable and insured transportation to travel to schools in the Metro Detroit area. Background check will be performed.
Wage: $15/hr for photography, plus potential incentive bonus. $10/hr during training in office. Mileage for travel to schools will be paid.
Production Department - Data Entry/Photo Editor:
• Seasonal position beginning mid-August through October, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
• Seeking an individual with strong computer skills and excellent attention to detail to work in the Production Department at Kaiser Studio. Responsibilities may include: processing school picture package orders, cropping photos, retouching blemishes and submitting orders for further processing. Photoshop experience is preferred, but not necessary. All training is provided using software designed specifically for the school picture industry.
Wage: $14.00/hr. Background check will be performed.
• Seasonal position beginning end of August through October. 3-5 days per week 8:00am – 4:30pm.
• Seeking an individual with strong attention to detail to package and ship school picture orders.
• No experience necessary. All training is provided.
Wage: $12.00/hr. Background check will be performed.
Customer Service Representative:
• Seasonal position beginning in mid-August through mid-late November. Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
• Seeking an individual to answer incoming calls and emails from customers in a professional and courteous manner. Various other office duties are required including; filing, mailing, return phone messages, entering customer orders, etc. Must have strong phone and computer skills and be detail oriented. Must be proficient at multi-tasking.
Wage: $14.00/hr. Background check will be performed
Counting Room Clerk:
• Seasonal position beginning in mid-August through mid-October. 3-5 days per week 8:30am to 4:00pm
• Seeking an individual to count cash and sort checks for school picture orders. Must pay close attention to detail. Cash handling experience preferred. Applicants must have verifiable references.
Wage: $13.00/hr. Background check will be performed
A MICHIGAN COMPANY | Kaiser Studio is a local, family owned business which employs all Michigan residents. We will devote our combined skills and energy to provide portraits that will be a source of pride to
you and your family for years to come.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
©2019 Kaiser Studio
All rights reserved.